Automatic control with programmable time and temperature settings possible.
with white illuminated display.
screw fixing only, without claws.
- Measuring and controlling the room temperature
- Measuring and controlling the floor temperature
- Room temperature control via floor heating with a limiting function (for example in conjunction with tiled stoves)
- Can be used for "heating only" or "cooling only"
- Installable in a box in conformance with DIN 49073
- Only for use in dry, enclosed rooms
- Large display with backlighting
- Text display for self-explanatory operation
- Programmable even when the controls are removed
- Different user languages can be selected
- Real-time clock with automatic switchover to/from daylight saving time
- Internal temperature sensor
- An external remote sensor can be connected
- Three selectable and adjustable time temperature programs for automatic mode
- A maximum of nine operating times per day (the setting can also be terminated after a specific operating time)
- Can be individually programmed every day, or a block of operating times can be set: workdays/non-workdays, all days the same
- Can be manually adjusted at any time
- "Vacation" mode with the entered date (from/to)
- "At-home" mode (present)
- Short-time timer ("party function")
- Frost protection function
- Display of energy consumption for electric heating systems
- Pulse width modulation (PWM) or two-point control system
- Adjustable cycle time (PWM), hysteresis and minimum on/off time (two-point)
- Switch-on delay, such as for burners (with two-point control)
- Adaptation to valves normally open or closed
- Valve protection (as a room temperature controller with and without a limiting function)
- Separate resetting of user and installer settings
The control method depends on the type of heating and is determined by the installer:
Room temperature controller
The heating is turned on when the room temperature falls below the set target temperature (measured with an internal sensor or external remote sensor).
Floor temperature controller
The underfloor heating is turned on when the floor temperature falls below the set target temperature (measured using an external remote sensor).
Room temperature controller with a limiter (in conjunction with underfloor heating)
The room temperature is measured and regulated using the internal sensor. An additional external remote sensor is connected to measure the floor temperature, and a target temperature range for the floor is set. The room temperature control is deactivated when the floor temperature is outside of this range. If temperature falls below this range, the heater is turned on, and if the temperature is above this range, the heater is turned off independent of the current room temperature.
External sensor ref.-no.: FF 7.8