KNX webinars recording for BEMCO customers throughout JULY
We've teamed up with UK based System Integrators and leading KNX Manufacturers to offer a series of Zoom webinars in July.
You can now watch the recording now on our youtube channel.
Zennio Webinar: Z41
Zennio Webinar : Z41 Agenda
- Product Overview
- Lite vs. Pro vs. COM
- ETS Configuration
Theben Webinar: Heating Control
- Overview of actuator options
- Setting up in ETS
- Parameterisation and group objects
- Demonstration with ETS
Jung WebinarJUNG Webinar Agenda
- Introduction/ Design Success
- AR Video/ Video of Wall Box Installation
- Real Project/ Q&A
Kaiser Webinar Agenda:
- Introduction about the basic boxes and their installation habits / Why the Installation is so easy !
- Special KAISER Product portfolio with solutions for KNX devices-Electronic boxes
Zennio Webinar: Support
Zennio Webinar: Support Agenda
-Project Support (Remote)
-Local Support in the UK
Tense Webinar: Switches
Tense webinar Agenda
- Staple products
- New Products
- Xillo wallboxes
ABB Webinar: Residential KNX Offering
Learn about ABB’s market leading KNX solutions, that enhance integrators offerings to their residential clients; while reducing space and costs.
Zennio Webinar: ALLinBOX
Zennio Webinar: ALLinBOX 1612 / 88 Agenda
Divus Webinar Agenda
- Introduction to DIVUS
- Overview of product range
- Focus on unique product DIVUS KNX IQ
Siemens Webinar: Healthy Room Control
Siemens Webinar Agenda
- Key elements to a healthy building
- Types of sensors and hardware needed
- ETS project and hardware solution
Theben Webinar: Lighting Control and DALI
Theben Webinar: Lighting Control and DALI Overview of lighting installations
Why DALI? DALI2?
The Theben DALI gateway plus
Product description and physical characteristics
The commercial arguments and Q&A
ABB Webinar: Commercial KNX Offering
Learn how ABB’s leading guest room and commercial solutions, can give integrators the edge in providing the best in smart solutions across mixed use buildings.
Siemens LOGO! with KNX
- Introduction and history
- Overview of functionality, with a mix of video/live demo.
- Simple installation, minimum wiring, user-friendly programming
- Example of when and how to make best use of LOGO! with KNX
Steinel Webinar: True Presence and Multisensor- Introduction to Steinel
- Overview of the True Presence and Multisensor
- Technology capabilities via KNX- KNX ETS Integration