KNX webinars for BEMCO customers throughout JULY
We've teamed up with UK based System Integrators and leading KNX Manufacturers to offer a series of Zoom webinars in July.
We will shine a light on the latest KNX products in the market to find out why the UK's finest Integrators are choosing them, how they are using them and what their experiences are.
The Integrators we're collaborating with will be showcasing real projects in a wide range of applications including residential, commercial, schools, hospitals and hotels. Each webinar is FREE to attend.
Please register for as many sessions as you are able to attend! We will keep you posted with new sessions as we add them and send you reminders ahead of each session you've signed up for.
See you soon, hopefully!
Meet the KNX UK President
"Meet the new KNX UK President: Paul Foulkes (Theben, KNX Manager)"
- What KNX UK is for
- The relationship with KNX.org.
- The value that KNX UK can provide Integrators, Members, Distributors alike.
- The President's thoughts/plans for the 18 months ahead.
Zennio Webinar: Z41
Zennio Webinar : Z41 Agenda
- Product Overview
- Lite vs. Pro vs. COM
- ETS Configuration
Theben Webinar: Heating Control
- Overview of actuator options
- Setting up in ETS
- Parameterisation and group objects
- Demonstration with ETS
Jung WebinarJUNG Webinar Agenda
- Introduction/ Design Success
- AR Video/ Video of Wall Box Installation
- Real Project/ Q&A
Kaiser Webinar Agenda:
- Introduction about the basic boxes and their installation habits / Why the Installation is so easy !
- Special KAISER Product portfolio with solutions for KNX devices-Electronic boxes
Zennio Webinar: Support
Zennio Webinar: Support Agenda
-Project Support (Remote)
-Local Support in the UK
Zennio Webinar: ALLinBOXZennio Webinar: ALLinBOX 1618 / 88 Agenda
Theben Webinar: Lighting Control and DALI
Theben Webinar: Lighting Control and DALI Agenda Coming Soon